See your purchase history in the iTunes Store
You can see your purchase history for the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store in the iTunes Store.
See your purchase history
You can view your purchase history on a Mac or PC. Remember to use the same Apple ID that you used for your purchases. If you changed the country for your Apple ID, only the purchases made in your new country will appear.
Follow these steps to see your purchase history:
- Click to open your account in iTunes (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID). iTunes will open, and you'll see the items you purchased.
Or you can follow these steps to view your account:
- Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your Apple ID and select Account.
- Under Purchase History, click See All.
It may take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see a purchase's details, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
You'll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner. If you don't recognize a purchase, see if it's one of these types of charges.
If you need help with your purchases, you may find the answer below:
- Redownload past purchases.
- Resolve an unpaid balance.
- Manage your Mac App Store purchases.
- Hide items in your Purchase History.
- Report a problem or request a refund for a purchase made within the last 90 days.
- For help with an older purchase, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.