iTunes Store and Mac App Store: Seeing your purchase history and order numbers
You can see your purchase history in the iTunes Store and Mac App Store. You can view your web order numbers in Purchase History in iTunes. Web order numbers don't appear in the Mac App Store.
To view your purchased apps, click Purchases at the top of the Mac App Store. You can also view your purchase history and web order numbers on the iTunes Store and Mac App Store in iTunes.
On a computer with iTunes, click Purchase History (enter your Apple ID and password if asked). iTunes will open and show a list of content you've purchased from the iTunes Store and Mac App Store. You can also follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- Click iTunes Store.
- If you're not signed in to the store, click Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Choose Store > View Account. If asked, enter your password and click View Account.
- On the Account Information window under Purchase History, click See All.
In Purchase History, you can see purchases you made using your Apple ID. Your most recent purchases are first. To see a purchase's details, click the arrow to the left of the order date. The web order number appears under the date of each transaction.
The time above the order number should have an AM or PM; the AM or PM may not show in the email invoice.
You'll receive an email invoice when your credit card is charged. The web order number is in the email invoice, as shown above.
- For more help, contact iTunes Store Support.
- Learn how to view and manage your Mac App Store purchases.
- Learn how to report an issue with a purchase you made from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store.
Learn how to back up and move your purchases:
- Back up your iTunes library by copying to an external hard drive.
- Copy purchases between authorized computers with iTunes for Windows.
- Copy purchases between authorized computers.
- Resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads.
- Download past purchases from the App Store, iBooks Store, and iTunes Store.