About Apple Configurator 1.0.1
Apple Configurator 1.0.1 is a recommended update for all Apple Configurator users.
The Apple Configurator 1.0.1 update is available from the Mac App Store.
This update improves overall stability and performance and addresses a number of issues, including the following:
- Enterprise apps packaged as .ipa files are imported and installed correctly.
- Redemption codes for apps that contain a comma in their title can now be imported.
- A redemption code may be reused to install an app on another device if the original device is unsupervised and erased by Apple Configurator, or if the app's installation did not complete on the original device.
- The redemption code used to purchase an app in iTunes may also be used to install the app on one device with Apple Configurator.
- The number of redemption codes remaining for an app is now displayed correctly.
- Notes and bookmarks entered into iBooks and iTunes U are deleted when a backup is restored to a supervised device.
- The WPA2 password is saved when editing a Wi-Fi profile payload.
- The name of a stored backup is saved when edited.
- The storage capacity of an 8 GB iPod touch is now displayed correctly.
- The "Erase all contents and settings" checkbox on the Prepare pane has been relabeled "Erase before installing".
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information.