Logic Pro 9: Help topics may not open
When you choose a topic in the Logic Pro 9 Help menu or manual viewer, the topic may not open.
To resolve the issue, rebuild the Logic Pro 9 Help cache.
- Quit Logic Pro 9 and the Help if open.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder from the menu.
- In the "Go to the folder" field, type the following (without quotation marks): "~/library/Caches/com.apple.helpd/Generated".
- Click Go.
- Remove the "com.apple.logic.pro.help" file from the Generated folder.
- Restart the computer.
- Wait a few moments for the cache to be rebuilt. The time may vary depending on the number of installed applications.
- Open Logic Pro 9 and go to the Help menu.
When searching the help, the resulting topics should open as expected.
Last Modified: May 12, 2014