Report an problem with an item you bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store
You can use your email receipt to report a problem. If you use Family Sharing and you have an problem with a shared item, ask the family member that bought the item to report the problem using the steps below.
To report a problem with an item you bought, follow these steps:
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the item you're having a problem with.
- Enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having a problem with.
- Select your problem from the Choose Problem menu.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
- Click Submit and we'll review your problem.
Find out what to do if an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.