iTunes Store: How to submit a podcast to the iTunes Store
If you can subscribe to your feed using the File menu in iTunes, you’re ready to submit your feed.
To submit your feed to the iTunes Store:
- Open the latest version of iTunes.
- Click the iTunes Store button, in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
- From the top navigation bar, click Podcasts.
- From the Podcast Quick Links section, click Submit a Podcast.
- Follow the instructions on the Submit a Podcast page.
Note: You must use a valid iTunes account, and you must log in to iTunes. If you're logged out, iTunes will ask you to enter your Apple ID and password before accepting your submission. You won't be charged for submitting a podcast.
If you created an RSS feed with the recommended iTunes tags, you will see a summary page immediately after you submit your feed URL. You will see a second screen asking you for this information If you haven't included these tags in your feed:
You can change this information at a later date by including the tags in your feed. Your RSS feed is considered the current and authoritative source for information about your podcast.