Archived - How to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows PC
Learn how to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows-compatible computer. If you have a Mac, there are instructions just for you.
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the "Add or Remove Programs" control panel.
- Locate QuickTime in the list and select it.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
A dialog will appear asking:
Do you want to completely remove QuickTime for Windows?
- Click OK. The Installer will begin removing QuickTime.
- You'll see a message when the uninstall is complete.
Last Modified: Jun 6, 2013