Resend iTunes Gifts
Learn how you can resend iTunes gifts purchased from the iTunes Store.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to resend purchased iTunes Gifts on your device or computer.
- Open the iTunes or App Store app on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the store and tap Sign In if you're not already signed in.
- Sign in using the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the iTunes Gift.
- Scroll to the bottom of the store again, tap your Apple ID, and choose View Apple ID.
- Tap the Gifts button on the Account Settings screen.
- Tap the gift you wish to resend.
- Tap Resend Gift.
You can edit or change the recipient email address for your iTunes Gift as long as your recipient hasn't redeemed your gift. To edit or change the Gift Recipient email address, tap the recipient email address on the Gift Details screen from your iOS device.
On your computer
iTunes 11 or later
- Open iTunes.
- Click the iTunes Store button, in the upper-right of the iTunes window.
- If you're not already signed in, click the Sign In button, in the upper-left of the iTunes window.
- Click your account name and choose Account.
- Scroll down to the Purchase History section and click Manage Gifts.
- Find the gift that you'd like to resend and click Edit to the right of that gift.
- Click the Resend Gift button on the pop-up window. Additionally, if you'd like to edit the recipient email address, you can click the recipient email address field and update the email address.
iTunes 10.7 or earlier
- Open iTunes
- Click iTunes Store, located in the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
- Click your account name (or the Sign In button) in the upper-left part of the iTunes window.
- When you're signed in, click the triangle to the right of your account name and choose Account.
- Click See All in the Purchase History section.
- Find the gift that you'd like to resend.
- Click the small gray arrow next to the gift.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, type in the recipient's email address, and click Resend.
Learn about iTunes gift options.