iTunes Store: How to use Wish List
With iTunes 9, you can use Wish List to save items from the iTunes Store that you would like to purchase at a later date.
Note: Only 1-Click purchasing is available in iTunes 9. If you were using Shopping Cart prior to iTunes 9, your Shopping Cart contents can now be found in your Wish List.
iTunes, iTunes Store
To access the Wish List:
- Open the iTunes Store.
- Click the Home icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the My Wish List link in the Quick Links box on the right.
To add items to Wish List:
- Locate an item in the iTunes Store you want added to your Wish List.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Buy button for the chosen item.
- Choose "Add to Wish List" from the drop-down menu.
Previously purchased items cannot be added to Wish List.
To remove items from Wish List:
- Select the item you want to remove and click the X that appears next to that item.
To purchase items from Wish List:
- From the iTunes Store homepage, click My Wish List located under Quick Links.
- Locate the item you want to buy in Wish List.
- Click Buy.
Tip: To make sure a song or video is the one you want to purchase, you can view or listen to a 30-second preview of that item.
To purchase all of the items in your Wish List, click Buy All*.
Items that are no longer available on the iTunes Store will be removed from your Wish List. In addition, previously purchased Apps cannot be redownloaded from your Wish List and will be removed.
You can add as many items as you want to Wish List. Your account is not charged until you purchase an item. When you click the Buy button, the item is charged to your account and downloaded to your iTunes library.
Important: All sales are final. You cannot cancel a purchase after you click Buy.
*Buy All is not available in the Canada iTunes Store.