iPhoto, Aperture: How to change your shipping address for photo orders
To view and make changes to your shipping address, please follow these steps.
Aperture 2.x, Aperture 3.x, Photo Services, iPhoto '08 (7.x), iPhoto '09, iPhoto '11
iPhoto ’09 and earlier or Aperture
- Access the order panel.
iPhoto: Select your book, card, or calendar in the source list and click Buy Book, Buy Card, or Buy Calendar button from the bottom of the iPhoto window. Or, select an image or images in the library and click Order Prints.
Aperture: Select your book in the Project Panel, and click the Buy Book button from the bottom of the Aperture window. Or, select an image or images, and from the File menu, choose Order Prints.
- If you are not already signed in, click Set Up Account, and enter your Apple ID and password. If you are sign in, proceed to step 4.
- Click the Account Info button. You may need to enter your password.
- Click the Edit Shipping button near the bottom right.
- From the drop-down menu on the top center, select the address you need to edit. If you would like to create a new address, select "Add New Address..." from the drop-down options.
- In the Label field enter a unique name for this address. Note: Use a descriptive name you will remember. This will allow you to easily change the default address on your account.
- Make sure all the address and phone fields are entered correctly.
- If you would like to use this address for all new orders, select the checkbox next to "Make this my default address."
- Click OK and then click Done.
- Choose the desired shipping address from the Ship To pop-up menu on the main order panel page.
IMPORTANT: The Ship To pop-up menu will automatically display the address designated as the default address on your account. If you want an order to ship to an address other than your default address, you must change it in the Ship To pop-up menu. Once an order is placed, Apple will be unable to make any changes to the shipping address. However, there is a 90-minute window once you have placed an order during which it can be cancelled. If you want to cancel an order, then you may do so within 90 minutes of placing it by visiting the Apple Photo Services Order History page.
- From the main iPhoto window, click a Book or Card from the Project section of the Source list. If you are in the Book shelf view, double click a Book or Card.
- Choose Buy Card or Buy Book at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the quantity and click Check Out.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
- As soon as you sign in, the ordering system will automatically enable purchasing on your account.
- To make changes to your shipping information, click Edit Shipping. Enter any desired changes and click Continue at the bottom right to save your changes.
IMPORTANT: The default address associated with your account will automatically be displayed. If you want an order to ship to an address other than your default address, you must enter a new address. Once an order is placed, Apple will be unable to make any changes to the shipping address. However, there is a 90-minute window once you have placed an order during which it can be cancelled. If you want to cancel an order, then you may do so within 90 minutes of placing it by visiting the Apple Photo Services Order History page.