iPhoto and Aperture: How to change your shipping address for photo orders
To view and change your shipping address, please follow these steps.
iPhoto '09 and earlier or Aperture
- Access the order panel.
- iPhoto: Select your book, card, or calendar in the source list and click Buy Book, Buy Card, or Buy Calendar. Select an image or images in the library and click Order Prints.
- Aperture: Select your book in the Project Panel and click Buy Book. Select an image or images and choose File > Order Prints.
- If you aren't signed in, click Set Up Account and enter your Apple ID and password. If you are signed in, proceed to step 4.
- Click the Account Info button. You may need to enter your password.
- Click the Edit Shipping button.
- From the menu, select the address you need to edit. If you want to create a new address, select Add New Address....
- In the Label field, enter a unique name for this address.
Note: Use a descriptive name you'll remember so you can change the default address on your account.
- Review the address and phone fields.
- To use this address for all new orders, select "Make this my default address."
- Click OK and click Done.
- Choose the desired shipping address from the Ship To menu on the main order page.
Important: The Ship To menu will show the default address on your account. If you want to ship an order to a different address, you must change it in the Ship To menu. After you place your order, Apple can't change the shipping address. You may cancel an order within 90 minutes of placing it by visiting the Apple Photo Services Order History page.
- From the main iPhoto window, click a book or card from the Project section of the Source list. If you're in Book Shelf view, double-click a book or card.
- Choose Buy Card or Buy Book at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the quantity and click Check Out.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In. As soon as you sign in, the ordering system will enable purchasing on your account.
- To change your shipping information, click Edit Shipping. Enter any changes and click Continue at the bottom right to save your changes.
Important: Your default address will automatically display. If you want to ship an order to a different address, you must enter a new address. Once an order is placed, Apple can't change the shipping address. You may cancel an order within 90 minutes of placing it by visiting the Apple Photo Services Order History page.
iPhoto for iOS
- Tap the blue price button in the top right of your book project or print order to begin the checkout process.
- While in Checkout, tap + (on iPhone) or Add Shipping Address (on iPad) and choose a contact. You can also tap New to enter a new address.
- When a contact or address is in the Ship To field, tap > (on iPhone) or tap the address (on iPad). You can edit the address details or choose another address you have saved for that contact. (All changes are saved in Contacts.)
Important: After you place your order, Apple can't change the shipping address. You may cancel an order within 90 minutes of placing it by visiting the Apple Photo Services Order History page.