WebObjects Update 5.2.2
Makes it easy to quickly develop and deploy your Java server applications. Now with version 5.2, you can offer these applications as standards-based Web services, as well.
A powerful rapid application development environment, backed by Web service, data access and page generation capabilities, extends the reach of developers and reduces the cost of ownership by ensuring flexible, maintainable design. WebObjects is the ideal way to develop, deploy and extend powerful web services.
WebObjects gives you the ability to build or use standards-based web services without writing low-level SOAP, XML or WSDL. Tools enable code-free generation, configuration and testing of web services from existing data assets. These standards-based web services can interoperate with clients written in many languages, including Java, AppleScript, Perl and .Net, opening up enterprise development to a new class of programmers.
Note: Users with Mac OS X 10.2.4-10.2.8 may download the WebObjects 5.2.1 update.
What’s New in this Version
- Incompatibilities between WebObjects 5.2 development tools and Xcode 1.0
- Incompatibilities between WebObjects 5.2 and Java 1.4.1 for Mac OS X
- Incompatibilities between WebObjects 5.2 and Mac OS X 10.3
- Fixes for the Enterprise Object Frameworks runtime
- Fixes for WOFileUpload
- Provide tighter integration between WebObjects 5.2 and the new JBoss features on Mac OS X 10.3 Server