Archived - Mac OS X Update 10.1.2: Information and Download
This article contains the Mac OS X Update 10.1.2 information and a link to the Mac OS X Update 10.1.2 software.
This update can be used only to update from Mac OS X 10.1.1. If you are updating from Mac OS X 10.1, you need the Mac OS X Update Combo 10.1.2.
The 10.1.2 update delivers improvements and new functionality, as well as expanded peripheral support for Mac OS X. Enhancements include:
- Updated and new USB and FireWire device support, including FireWire-based digital cameras
- PC Card storage devices, including media readers
- IrDA modem support for FireWire-based PowerBook models
- Audio, Display, and Speech improvements
- Networking and Printing improvements
- AirPort v2.0
- Apache web server v1.3.22
- AppleScript v1.8
For help with downloading, see Software downloads: Formats and common error messages.
All software available from this site is covered by a software license agreement included with this software.
Keywords: kbdload ksysupdate kmosX