AirPort Base Station and AirPort Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2 Information
To obtain the firmware update for your 802.11n capable Wi-Fi base station, download and launch AirPort Utility 5.5.3. AirPort Utility will look for and install any 7.5.2 updates for your particular devices.
Some of the fixes include the following:
- General fixes to Wi-Fi base station stability
- Fixes some issues with AirPlay streaming
- General fixes with USB interoperability including connection to external storage devices
- Fixes some issues with NAT port mapping settings
- Disables TKIP security with 802.11n rates per the Wi-Fi Alliance specifications
For detailed information on Firmware Updates 7.5.2, including how to install the update, please visit:
It is recommended that AirPort Utility 5.5.3 or later be installed before updating to Firmware version 7.5.2.
Note: This firmware update is for all 802.11n capable AirPort base stations and Time Capsules.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222