AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2 Information
About AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2 Information
To obtain the firmware update for your 802.11n capable Wi-Fi base station, download and launch AirPort Utility 5.5.3. AirPort Utility will look for and install any 7.5.2 updates for your particular devices.
Some of the fixes include the following:
- General fixes to Wi-Fi base station stability
- Fixes some issues with AirPlay streaming
- General fixes with USB interoperability including connection to external storage devices
- Fixes some issues with NAT port mapping settings
- Disables TKIP security with 802.11n rates per the Wi-Fi Alliance specifications
For detailed information on Firmware Updates 7.5.2, including how to install the update, please visit:
Note: This firmware update is for all 802.11n capable AirPort base stations and Time Capsules.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222