Recreate folders that are not included in the Time Machine backup as described below.
To restore the Web service (server), Personal Web Sharing (client), and restore Internet access for users subject to the Parental Controls web filter (client):
- Open Terminal (in /Applications/Utilities).
- Execute these commands, each on its own line, followed by Return. Note: When using these commands you will be prompted for an administrator's password.
sudo mkdir /var/log
sudo mkdir /var/log/apache2
- To restore the Wiki service (server), run the following commands in addition to those above:
sudo mkdir /Library/Logs/wikid
sudo chown _teamsserver:_teamsserver /Library/Logs/wikid
- To restore the Mail service (server), execute the following command:
sudo /etc/postfix/post-install create-missing
- After running these commands, stop and restart each service, or restart your computer.