- Adds a compression setting optimized for iPad and iPhone 4.
- Fixes an issue with incorrectly configuring the field order property of a QuickTime movie when using frame controls.
|Apple Devices||Share Settings|
|iPod||iPhone||iPhone 4 / iPad||Apple TV|
(3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
(5th generation iPod with video, iPod classic)
(1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation)
(iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS)
= Compatible with device
This section contains release information about Compressor 3.5.2.
- Corrects disk size limitation messages when burning a project to an AVCHD dual-layer disc.
- Fixes issues with long chapter names not appearing correctly in disc templates.
- Fixes issues when inserting a DVD-R or BD-RE disc with data already present.
- Provides warnings before a DVD or Blu-ray Disc is burned when the source will not fit on the media.
- Provides an option to cancel a disc burn when quitting Compressor.
- Fixes issues with burning a DVD using DTS audio.
- Fixes an issue with automatic bit rate so that the appropriate bit rate for a single or dual layer DVD-R is applied.
- Corrects an issue with the encoding of HD video when burning a Blu-ray disc with surround sound.
- Addresses issues with saving and changing audio channels and video using surround sound.
- Corrects a problem that caused Share to not work when switching to another user on the same machine.
- Fixes a MobileMe sharing issue when entering a single character in the "Viewable by Name" field.
- Fixes MobileMe upload for file names that contain the "+", "?", or "%" characters.
- Corrects an issue with uploading an IFF image sequence with an uppercase extension.
- Corrects the default bit rate for the iPod encoding setting from the Share menu.
- Corrects color shift when transcoding image sequences.
- Correct timecode is now displayed in the Preview window when sending a Final Cut Pro sequence to Compressor and applying a timecode generator.
- Job Action "Open Application" now works with multiple targets.
- Fixes an issue with creating a new job with Target Output from an image sequence to a cluster.
- Fixes an issue with source field order for Compressor plugins.
- Fixes a pixel aspect ratio issue with transcoding a duplicated image sequence to a custom TIFF setting.
- Corrects an issue that stopped a WAV file being associated with with an image sequence for output.
- Compressor preferences are now honored when submitting jobs from Final Cut Server.
- Corrects a field order issue with certain sources.
- Fixes an issue with the audio tab becoming inactive when moving between the video and audio tab on MPEG-2 targets.
- Addresses an issue with upload to MobileMe with files containing reserved characters.
- Improves file size estimation for H264 files produced for Blu-ray.
- Corrects an issue when burning a Blu-ray or DVD disc from a Final Cut Pro sequence with 5.1 Surround Sound.
- Fixes an issue with display of password-protected MobileMe movies on iPhone.
- Addresses a pixel aspect ratio compatibility issue.
- Improves stability when processing large batches.
For more information about the application please visit www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/compressor .
This section contains release information about Compressor 3.5.1.
- Fixes the ability to inspect surround sound jobs.
- Addresses a transcoding issue with automatic resizing for videos recorded on iPhone and iPod Nano.
- Improves quality when using the Frame Controls Resize Filter for HD to SD DVD case.
- Fixes an issue in which transcodes between Apple ProRes codecs resulted in output media files with incorrect color values in letterbox and padding areas.
- Fixes issue with redraw of file names in the Inspector when replacing audio files.