To access Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. If you're using an app that uses similar swipe gestures, like Maps or games, you might have to swipe up twice: once to reveal the handle for Control Center, and a second time to reveal Control Center. To close Control Center, swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Home button.
Control Center on iPhone:
Control Center on iPad:
In Control Center, you have these options:
- Turn on or off Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Mute, and Rotation Lock.
- Adjust screen brightness.
- Play, pause, or skip a song, and adjust playback volume.
- Connect to an AirPlay device or toggle between audio outputs.
- Adjust whether your device is discoverable for AirDrop.
Control Center also gives you quick access to these apps:
- Calculator (iPhone and iPod touch only)
- Flashlight (iPhone and iPod touch only)
If your device isn't locked, you can also access the currently playing audio app by tapping the song title.
If you don't want to be able to access Control Center from the Lock screen or within apps, you can change these settings in Settings > Control Center.