Follow these steps to set up a new cellular data account.
- Tap Settings > Cellular Data > View Account.
- When the Cellular Data Account management window loads, enter your information and select options. Tap Next when you are finished.
- Read the Terms of Service agreement, and tap Agree to continue.
- The Payment Summary will load with a summary of the account and plan you chose.
- The Congratulations screen appears, confirming that your account has been created, and that Sprint is activating your iPad. Tap OK to finish and return to the Settings screen.
- A few moments later, your iPad should notify you that your cellular data connection has been activated.
Contact your carrier if you have any questions about your plan or service.