Automatic Software Update:
- Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu to automatically check for the latest Apple software.
- Apple Downloads offers a standalone installer that you can use instead, if you wish.
What's new in this update?
- Resolves an issue that could sometimes cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly when connecting an iPhone 3GS.
- Resolves an issue that prevented an Event thumbnail from being created when an import included only video clips.
iPod nano Support
- Displays the iPod icon for iPod Nano (5th Generation) correctly in the Source list.
- Resolves an issue that prevented syncing photos to iPhone, iPod, or AppleTV if a slideshow in the library used a song containing an ampersand (&) in the filename.
- Enables support for importing photos from iPad to your iPhoto library, as well as syncing photos to iPad.