To set media playback preferences:
- Click Inspector in the toolbar, and then click the QuickTime inspector button.
- Click the movie or sound object to select it.
- If you want only part of the movie to play during your presentation, set the start and stop frames or times by dragging the Start and Stop sliders.
- To specify which still frame of the movie viewers will see until the movie starts playing, drag the Poster Frame slider until you see the image you want.
- To delay the start of the movie until the presenter clicks the mouse, select “Start movie on click.”
- Choose a repeat option from the Repeat pop-up menu: None: Play only once.
- To increase or decrease the playback volume, drag the Volume slider to the right or left.
Loop: Repeat continuously.
Loop Back and Forth: Play backward and forward continuously.
When your movie plays during your slideshow, playback controls appear when you move the pointer over the movie.