Here are ways to create a PDF file:
Create an onscreen PDF file
- To create a PDF file that will be viewed only onscreen (not as a printed hardcopy), choose Share > Export and then click PDF.
- Select your options (for more information, see Printing Your Slides) and click Next.
- Type a name and choose a location for the file, and then click Export.
Note: You can print PDF documents created using this method, but the document won’t have printer margins. If you intend to print your PDF file, you might get better results using the following method.
Create a printable PDF
- To create a PDF file that will be printed, choose File > Print, and then choose “Save as PDF” from the PDF pop-up menu.
- In the Save dialog, type a name, choose a location for the file, and then click Save.