Before you begin
- Download and install Bonjour for Windows.
- You should also install the latest printer drivers from your printer manufacturer's website.
If you use Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, you can print to a USB printer connected to an AirPort base station.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Bonjour Printer Wizard for Windows XP by choosing Start > All Programs > Bonjour > Bonjour Printer Wizard from the Start Menu.
- Click on Next to proceed:
- Select your printer:
- Select your printer driver:
- Click on Finish to complete the process: