Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later
- In the application you would like to print from, choose Print from the File menu.
- Click the icon next to Orientation, representing the page orientation you would like to use: Portrait (vertical) or Landscape (horizontal).
- If you would like to reverse the page orientation (rotate 180 degrees), choose Layout from the pop-up menu in the Print window, then check (enable) "Reverse Page Orientation". For example, if you want the top of your document to print on the left edge of the paper, you would select Landscape orientation and enable Reverse Page Orientation.
Note: Some applications may have the page orientation setting under Page Setup in Mac OS X 10.5 or later. If you cannot locate the page orientation settings in the Print or Page Setup windows, consult the application's documentation or contact the manufacturer for assistance. The "Reverse Page Orientation" checkbox may not be available in some applications.
Mac OS X 10.4.11 or earlier
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu in the application you would like to print.
- Click the icon next to Orientation, representing the page orientation you would like to use: Portrait (vertical), Landscape (horizontal with top of document on right edge of paper), and Reverse Landscape (horizontal with top of document on left edge of paper).