If you're using Family Sharing, only your content will download automatically. Purchases initiated by your family members won't download automatically.
- Check that your device has an active Internet connection.
- Install the latest version of iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Make sure that your computer is authorized for your Apple ID.
- Open iTunes on your computer and choose Store > Check for Available Downloads.
- Make sure that you're signed in on your iOS device or computer with the same Apple ID that you used for your purchase.
- Check that you turned on Automatic Downloads on your computer or iOS device.
If you're still having issues, it might be for one of the reasons below:
- Previous purchases might be unavailable if they were refunded or are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- When you sign out of your Apple ID on your iOS device, you must turn on Automatic Downloads on your iOS device again.
- If you're signed out of your Apple ID, Automatic Downloads won't be sent to your device or computer. To download your purchases, go to your Purchased page on the iTunes Store when you sign in.
- On a Windows computer, if you enabled Automatic Downloads, you need to choose Store > Check for Available Downloads in iTunes for your purchases to download.