- In the My Songs browser, use either of these methods to select a song:
- Touch and hold the song to be shared.
- Tap Select, then tap the song to be shared.
- Tap the Action button, then tap “Open in”.
- On the Share Song screen, choose the audio quality of the file that GarageBand will share. You can also specify the artist, composer, and album name.
- Tap Share to display a list of apps that can open the song. The list is empty if your device has no other apps that can open the song.
- Tap an app icon to open the song in that app. For example, tap iMovie to open the song in iMovie.
GarageBand for iOS (v2.0): Share a song to iMovie or other iOS apps
In GarageBand for iOS (v2.0) or later, you can use the "Open in" feature to share your GarageBand songs to iMovie or other iOS apps.