Mac or PC:
- In iTunes, move your cursor to reveal playback controls. Click the speech balloon icon on the right (next to the AirPlay and full-screen controls), and then select your language.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch:
On iPhone and iPod touch, tap the speech bubble on the right of the playback controls.
On iPad, tap on the speech bubble on left of the playback controls. If you're using any of your devices with AirPlay to stream your movie via Apple TV, you can change the audio or subtitle language from your device as you watch.
- Go to Preferences in iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the Playback Preferences tab.
- Select the audio and subtitle languages you wish to see when viewing video content.
- On your iPod nano, tap Settings > Video.
- Enable alternate audio and subtitles.
If you're playing a video on Apple TV, press and hold down the Select button on the Apple TV remote. Then, navigate to the Subtitles and Audio tabs to select the language you want.
You can change the default audio and subtitle languages whenever they're available for the video you're selecting.
On a Mac or PC: Choose Preferences from the iTunes menu, and then click the Playback tab to make changes.
On Apple TV: Choose Settings > Audio & Video, and then select an audio and subtitle language for each.