Important: All AppleCare service exams are hosted at Pearson VUE. The registration process for Pearson VUE is described in Accessing Pearson VUE Service Exams (HT5718).
ACMT Certification Exams
Exams for ACMT 2015 certification are
- 9L0-012 for hardware
- 9L0-066 for Mac OS
You can find details on ACMT 2015 in the following articles:
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) 2015 Frequently Asked Questions
- Courses to Study for the 9L0-012 ACMT 2015 Exam
- Topics for Mac Service Certification Exam (9L0-012)
- Courses to Study for the 9L0-066 ACMT 2015 Exam
- Topics for the OS X Yosemite Troubleshooting Exam (9L0-066)
Certification Exam Access
ACMT certification exams can be taken online at Pearson VUE. The registration process is described in Accessing Pearson VUE Service Exams.
Another way to take exams is as part of an ACMT certification class at an Apple-Authorized Service Training Center. You can find information about these Training Centers with the Training Center Locator.
Product Qualification Exams
If you are ACMT 2015 certified, the following Mac exams are not required. (iOS Qualification is a separate process.) If you are ACMT certified, the following exams are available and required for repair of the products cited.
- 9L0-S02 MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013, Late 2013, and Mid 2014)
- 9L0-S03 MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012, Early 2013, Late 2013, Mid 2014)
- 9L0-S04 iMac (Late 2012 to Late 2014)
- 9L0-S05 MacBook Air (Mid 2013 and Early 2014)
- 9L0-S06 Mac Pro (Late 2013) Qualification Exam
- 9L0-E07 iOS Qualification Exam 2015 - This exam replaces the 9L0-E06 and 9L0-E04 exams. IMPORTANT: If you have already passed the 9L0-E04 or 9L0-E06 exams, you do NOT need to take the 9L0-E07 exam.
The registration process for AppleCare exams is described in Accessing Pearson VUE Service Exams.