Your Apple ID is the primary email address for your Apple ID account, and the personal account that you use for everything you do with Apple: shop the iTunes & App Store, sign in to iCloud, use iMessage, and more. You only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and might cause issues when you access purchased content or use some services.
If you forgot your Apple ID or you aren't sure that you have one, use these steps:
- Go to My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID.
- Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.
- If you can't find a matching Apple ID, you can create a new one.
- If you find multiple Apple IDs, select the one that matches your current email address.
- If you find your Apple ID, you can follow the onscreen steps to access your account. You'll be asked to reset your password.